Ideas for future volumes?
The AAUSC Editorial Board is now considering proposals from prospective editors for the future volumes. The proposal should be 2-3 pages and include:
- A tentative title
- A description of the scope and focus of the volume
- Suggestions for possible chapters (along with a list of possible contributors), with the recognition that a call for papers will also be issued
- Specific mention of how the volume will address the needs of language program directors
- A statement that situates the volume in the AAUSC series and in the field generally, that is: Why do we need this volume?
- The CV(s) of the proposed editor(s)
The AAUSC Editorial Board will review all proposals.
Please send proposals via email attachment to Stacey Katz Bourns, AAUSC series editor.
Note that authors of papers presented at the annual meeting may submit their work for possible publication in one of the organization's annual volumes.